Students trying to resolve an informal complaint, or who wish to register a formal complaint, can access support and guidance from their Tutors or the Higher Education Student Advisor. More information and College policies for these can be found in Policies and Procedures for HE.

Last modified: Wednesday, 26 July 2017, 11:58 AM