Rules and Regulations
| Download a copy
of the library rules
These rules and regulations are in place to ensure the comfort and safety of all LRC users and the smooth running of the service.
1. Students must carry/display/wear their ID card at all times and produce it when asked to do so by a member of staff. You may expect to be asked to leave the LRC if you fail to show your valid ID card.
2. Study and computer areas are for educational use only. One person to a PC.
3. You are expected not to eat, drink or use your mobile phone.
4. All computers are monitored by staff. Users are expected to abide by the College usage policy.
5. Books and other items may only be loaned on production of a valid ID card. You are solely responsible for all borrowed items.
6. You are expected to return items on or before the due date. Items not returned will result in a suspension of borrowing privileges and may lead to Debt Collection Agency action.
7. Failure to return all borrowed items may result in the withholding of certificates.
8. Unauthorised removal or damage to any item will result in disciplinary action.
9. Personal items must not be left attended.
10. Staff have the right to work in a safe environment. Verbal or physical abuse of staff will not be tolerated.
These points run in conjunction with the Code of Conduct.
Failure to comply with the above will result in disciplinary action.