Announcements

Returning Library books this week

Audrey Stranders
Returning Library books this week
by Audrey Stranders - Wednesday, 24 June 2020, 11:57 AM

If you currently have books on loan, please read on...

You are asked to return your items to the Book Drop Boxes which will be placed in the foyer of H Block at Ardleigh Green Campus. This applies even if you are a student from Quarles or Rainham, as these campuses are currently closed. 

Slots have been allocated alphabetically by surname as follows: 

Wednesday 1st July 

Thursday 2nd July 

Friday 3rd July 

10am 

A, D 

F, H, I, J 

N, O, P 

11am 

B 

K, L 

R, S 

12 noon 

C, E, G 

M 

T, U, V, W, Z 

In order to maintain your safety and comply with social distancing measures, we have instituted a system which requires no contact, although staff will be on hand to provide assistance.  

Please be assured that no fines will be levied at this time. To comply with NCC risk assessments, the Library remains closed, so no new loans will be possible. 

If the appointment time is not convenient or you have anything you wish to discuss in relation to this matter, please contact the library by email, at  librarian@havering-college.ac.uk      

Picture of LYN TILBURY
Re: Returning Library books this week
by LYN TILBURY - Thursday, 2 July 2020, 4:16 PM

Hi, 

My name is Lyn Tilbury, student number S00019387 and I currently have four books on loan from the library. As I am on the shielding list until 1st August  I am unable to come into the college on Friday 3rd July. I am also still using the books as I have got mitigation assignments to complete.

Lyn

Picture of GRACE FAUTLEY
Re: How do I access my college email address?
by GRACE FAUTLEY - Sunday, 30 August 2020, 2:55 PM

Can someone please help me? How do I access my college email?