INTERN OPPORTUNITY

Picture of Carol Crouch
INTERN OPPORTUNITY
by Carol Crouch - Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 2:43 PM

Read email received from INTEXCO on 12/3/19

IF INTERESTED CONTACT DETAILS AT BOTTOM OF EMAIL

Hello 

Brief overview

When I started in the exhibition and event business I was a young designer and trained in Manchester with a contractor who built stands.

I then saw my own designs being produced….saw them being built in the factory then went to sites all around the world. So, I learned the project management side of the business and then met many clients.

There was no job career path, as such, back then. I looked, listened and  learnt about the overall business going to sites, meeting clients creating and giving presentations and eventually even winning some recognition for my services as well as making a good living.

I would like to give someone the opportunity I had but as an intern. After a 3 month evaluation see whether they would be best in project management, marketing and sales or the creative part.

This is nothing to do with the trades which our production units are always on the look out for to train such as electricians, AV engineers, carpenters, decorators, graphic artists and fixture and furniture movers.

No…..this is for someone looking for an honest individual who might consider an exciting, and sometimes adventurous career, which is hard work, unsocial hours and eventually some time away from home.

I need someone with an amiable personality, good communications and the willingness to listen.

I hope this helps but call if you need more.

Kind regards,

Ian

Ian Denny​

Intexco Design Ltd

Email: 

ian.denny@intexco.co.uk

Web: 

www.intexcodesign.co.uk

2 Danes Road

Romford

Essex

RM7 0HL