Announcements

Festival!

Picture of Carol Crouch
Festival!
by Carol Crouch - Thursday, 3 May 2018, 10:02 AM

Live Nation, Festival Republic, and the National Skills Academy for Creative & Cultural are pleased to once again be providing a total of 10 work experience placements for 18+ students in the Artist Liaison and Production teams of major festivals this summer. Please post in discussion forum if you would like any more info or an application form.
Picture of RYAN MIAH
Re: Festival
by RYAN MIAH - Thursday, 3 May 2018, 1:49 PM

Hi Carol,

I am interested in attending one of the festival work experience placements. Could you please provide further information and an application form.

Thanks,

Ryan

Picture of MUNTASIR AHMED
Re: Festival!
by MUNTASIR AHMED - Thursday, 3 May 2018, 6:09 PM

Hi there! I am also interested in this work experience, could you send me the details too. Thank you!

Picture of OLIVIA BILINSKI
by OLIVIA BILINSKI - Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 11:28 AM

Hi, I am interested in this also. 

Picture of DOMINIC NYARIRANGWE
by DOMINIC NYARIRANGWE - Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 12:42 PM

Hi Carol, I would love to get more information about the festival work experience which is potentially being offered this summer.
Picture of LEE HENDERSON
by LEE HENDERSON - Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 10:58 AM

Good Morning Carol.

Ive just seen this message about volunteering at a Festival. I absolutely love festivals (Boomtown Fair being the BEST) and do quite a few every year, so would love to be part of whatever Festivals you cover. Would you let me know what the dates are so i can check i aint already got something planned.

Look forward to hearing from you.

PEACE, LOVE & Festival Fever...... 

Picture of UMAR KHAN
by UMAR KHAN - Thursday, 17 May 2018, 9:20 AM

Hi Carol,

I would like to do a Work Experience Placement in London. Please send me an application form.