This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work in a specialist area and gain experience in a legal environment.
The JOINT CONTRACTS TRIBUNAL (http://www.jctltd.co.uk/) based in London EC1N is looking for someone to work for one day a week for approximately 3 months so you will gain lots of skills and demonstrate experience you can add to your CV.
This would be ideal for someone on Admin, Business or Legal secretaries courses on a 16-18 full time study programme. The duties will include:
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings (under supervision) as this requires a great deal of attention to detail
- Setting up the board room for meetings
- Greeting visitors in person
- Answering the phone in a polite manner and directing calls
- Plus general administrative tasks
If you are interested please come and see me
Enterprise & Work Placement Co-ordinator