Do you consider yourself to be a leader?
Do you have ideas which you feel could make a real difference in the College?
Would you love to run events and activities for students with your own budget?
Do you have great business skills which you want to but into action?
If so, the Students' Union Needs you!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed students who are planning on returning next year to join the Students’ Union. This is a great opportunity for you to become an ambassador for your fellow students and do something that can make a difference in the College. Being a member of the Students' Union will also;
- Boost your CV
- Help you to get into University
- Give you an opportunity to travel the UK to attend conferences and represent students.
- Allow you to set up events and activities within the College for students
and you will also get to,
- Manage the Students’ Union Budget of £8,100 per year
- Chair and attend meetings with the Senior Leadership team and Governors of the College.
For further information go to Student Services on you campus
or email Garrett Hill: email@example.com