Announcements

Students’ Union Elections 17th-19th October

Picture of Garrett Hill
Students’ Union Elections 17th-19th October
by Garrett Hill - Wednesday, 18 October 2017, 10:59 AM

Students’ Union Election Week

Tuesday 17th October – thursday 19th October

How to vote

Each student standing for election will have a manifesto that will be posted on Moodle for you to read. The manifestos will also be available from Student Services and displayed around the college throughout the voting period. Read each manifesto and make an informed decision on who you would like to vote for to represent your views for the academic year 2017-2018.

During the election week there are two methods in which you can vote:

• On Wednesday 18th October between 12pm-2pm go to the ballot table on your campus

• From Tuesday 17th October at 12pm – Thursday 19th October at 2pm you can go to Student Services and ask to cast your vote.

When voting you will need your valid student ID card for this academic year. The voting system used is the alternative voting system which will be explained to you by a member of Student Services staff.

We would like to encourage all students to vote as at Havering College, we are firm believers in democracy and it will be your opportunity to decide the next leaders of the student movement within your college.

Further information on where to vote is attached in the poster below. All Manifesto's can be found in the Students' Union section, under frequently asked questions.

Good luck to all students standing!

Picture of TAMERA DAVIS
Re: Students’ Union Elections 17th-19th October
by TAMERA DAVIS - Friday, 13 October 2017, 2:42 PM

http://student.havering-college.ac.uk/pluginfile.php/7693/mod_forum/post/6482/vote%20.docx

Afternoon Garrett,

I'm sadly to say that i did not write as much as I like to. hope this will do be enough.